Thursday, October 26, 2006

ive been wanting to ask you ever since before i left but you made yourself completely unavailable. i called your home several times and sent you text messages, but you pretended you hadn't received any. you knew that im flooding your YM, inbox's and maybe you became irritated. then, finally, you replied the other day. you sounded so distant, that, i was afraid to ask you anything. my messages were insisting.. di mo ba pansin? you just sounded like everything was as usual. you just asked me what i wanted to know about you?

i guess, i didnt know what i want to know anymore!
all i do know, is something went teribly wrong that T-I-M-E. i only have very vague memories of what you've said. there was a sense of honesty and YES, some anticiption too.

we're been friends for a long time and i think you owe it to me to tell the truth. whats about that "HANGING STATEMENT?"

put me out of this please...

No comments: