Sunday, October 22, 2006

21 days to go at birthday ko na:

heres my simple wishes for my special day.



SHOES:

I think I really need a new pair of chuckies or other really good walking sandals. My feet hurt ALL the time now and I think it is because after six months of intense walking while wearing the same pair of my star-designed flats they just don’t have the same shock absorbance they used to. I wear a womens size 6"

BOOKS/CD:

If you see one you liked or one you think I will like send it! If you see a used book you think I would like, or want to burn a CD of music you like and think I may too, I would love that. Also there are a few Books/CD’s that I really want like:

Books:

LIFE- by paulo coehlo
LONELY PLANET INDIA- by sarina singh
any book by sharon screech
Poppy Shakesphere- clare allan
For one more day- mitch albom
the road- cormac mc carthy
The light of evening- edna o'brien
The last mazurka- andrew tarnowski


Cd's:

Isang ugat, isang dugo- rivermaya
Fragmented- updharmadown
High Road- jojo
Bossa nova live- sitti


TEA:

There are a lot of tea you can get here like plain black tea, cinnamon, rose, green tea etc. but what i like is the Fancy Tea like Earl Grey’s (or better Lady Grey) or yummy herbal fruity blends (With the acceptation of lemon, yeah I really like lemon tea) or even green tea, but you can find it anywhere already... Whatever as long as it is more exciting than the Samoa equivalent of Brisk tea. marami yun sa chinese stores sa pinas.

FREE TICKETS:




BAMBOO and PAROKYA ni EDGAR live in dubai on December 8, 2006 at Dubai Country Club. it will be the first rock concert in middle east. Cant wait to see that.

another ticket:
- 2 way ticket. dubai to manila. i want to visit my mom and my little sister. i miss them so much.

SIMPLE TEXT MESSAGE: mapapangiti mo ako niyan. sigurado yan... miss ko na magtext! awww!


but if it happens na you dont find anything on the list. you may also send me some cash or donations through western union. hehehe. cash is mostly welcome.

No comments: