Sunday, October 15, 2006

moving...

I'm planning to move to JUMEIRAH this week.

ALONE.

away from my dad and my ate. kasi mas maraming opportunity dun.

JUMEIRAH is a place where most of the westerner and european resides. thats also the place where you can find the finest beaches in the emirate and the 7star BURJ AL ARAB hotel.

ill be living independently.

i have to work hard to pay for my room, to buy my own food. i have to earn money because I'm now responsible for myself.

my dad agreed on my decision. but I'm afraid that if my mom would learn about this, she'll definitely burst in anger to my dad.



AWAY AWAY na naman ito.

my mom would not understand my reason for leaving. thats for sure. i bet.

aakalain nun, pinapabayaan ako ng daddy.

hay wag naman sana.

wish me luck.

No comments: