Saturday, September 23, 2006

I woke up with a headache because my father actually shook me awake. Days like these when I just want to rest makes me want to bite people's head off. kulang kasi ako sa tulog. tapos pagod pa.



we had some walk with my ate the other night at the mall. (after i had my interview) btw, the mall is our get-away place everytime we need some air to breathe in. kaya lang, ramadan na starting this day so, medyo we'll be having some rest for a month. medyo wala kaming mapupuntahan ni ate. sad.



and then last night, we just walked along the beach. for the first time i saw a CAMEL. parang bata ako. sayang i dont have a camera. pero lagi naman kami dun ni ate, kaya lang everytime we go there, walang camel sightings. kagabi lang. next time, magdadala na kami.

No comments: