Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Of all the things I hate, it’s being ignored. And above all the things that I hate being ignored by the one you love is shittier than all the f_ck_d up things combined. I am sorry, am I being too bitter with my words. tae kasi.

I am sorry, it’s just that I feel so down lately and instead of moping around which what I’d been doing for the past 2 weeks, I decided to really release my anger in some form or another.

I cry every night, I cry because I feel im being used. I cry because I feel insecure, I cry because my face hurt from smiling and most of all I cry because I feel empty.

If in your course of understanding, friendship and concern, you’ve felt one care for me please do this for me. give me a nice message.

Just one...
so tonight I can sleep.

6 comments:

jas said...

i hope the winds hug you for me.

*BIG BIG BIG HUG*

kumapit ka lang dyan bianx, life is short but it's wide sabi nga sa Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood. :)

Anonymous said...

hey bianca!

big big huuuuuuuuuuuugggg...

sabi nga ng friend ko, "all things will work out for good in the end."

they will. just wait. =)

Anonymous said...

you know naman na kahit malayo ka na sa amin, friends pa tayo. and it doesnt matter how far we r to each other. loves ka namin di ba.

may ibang panahon lang yang pinuntahan mo, pero parehong kilam pa rin naman ang babalikan mo dito sa pinas. i wud love to see u agen. (parang sayo galing 'to eh)

ingats ka dyan. maraming pwedeng maging kaibigan. ingtas lang.

Anonymous said...

late na ang message ko... pssst.. halika dito iha-hug kita....:)

Anonymous said...

Kung pag-aari ko lang ang lumbay
Itatago ko siya habang buhay
Wala nang inggit, wala nang galit
Paliligayahin kita bawat saglit

sabi yan ni ebe!

hehe pau ingat ka lagi ok!

Anonymous said...

Kung pag-aari ko lang ang lumbay
Itatago ko siya habang buhay
Wala nang inggit, wala nang galit
Paliligayahin kita bawat saglit

sabi yan ni ebe!

hehe pau ingat ka lagi ok!