Thursday, May 01, 2008

Boredom makes you daydream

When I got home from work today, I didn't know what else to do so I ended up reading the write-ups/testimonials my college friends gave me from the years passed. Those were the cheesy information and err, whatever you call it. It hasn't been long since I read the stuff inside my testimonials but when I read it again today It felt like ages ago when I last hanged out with the classmates/ barkadas I had for four years. In almost every write-up, you can read about me being close with everyone and doing the ocho-ocho anytime, anywhere. LOL! we even had this group called The Hamburger Band hahaha. In there also, we were brave enough to talk about our secrets and other stuffs, we were like little kids roaming around the university. and every single day we go to our favorite hang out in CUBAO. thanks to ALBERTO's band rehearsal studio, Grabe, we were really very close to each other we didn't mind sharing things to one another and stuffs like that. Before, every day there was a huge homework central in FEU Pavillion, especially in Physics. we were mad crammers. And we were good at it. And before, I danced in the classroom all the time and they don't even mind. (I think if I dance now, they're gonna bury me alive.)

And now I realized that for the 4 years I've been in hiatus without them, I think I already forgot how much fun we had. Or at least how much I enjoyed having them around. To all my former classmates/ friends, I miss you all too much. I feel sad somehow when I see you all in friendster, making their own lives, setting their own foot ahead, without each other, forgetting our nice times together.
But I'm happy also to see how we settled and grew up from were we part ways. Each has there own lives now, I had mine now, but still hoping that one day, Ill see all of you again.

*******************************
Thanks to my pet, Don't leave me bored again. It makes me realize how depressing life could get.

No comments: