Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm fat!! as in fat not phat...
Well it's official. I am a fat cow. I've always been on the pudgy side, but I've never been fat. I saw some recent photos of me, and yeah! I am FAT. Time to pull my head out of my ass and get into shape. I know it's not going to be easy, but I am going to do it.

They say you should lose about 1lb a week. That’s fine with me. Starting on May 1st, 2008 I am going to start exercising again, and eating as right as my budget can afford.

By mid year I should be less.

Granted I can't join a gym so I have to do it the old fasioned way. I'll start getting up at 6am, and exercising for an hour, take a shower and get to work on time.

I'm going to research the best ways to exercise with out paying for a gym, and figure out my own menu of food, and work from there.

Why 1st May you say. I can get a good pair of running shoes.

On May 1st you'll see an entry for my current weight, and my meal plan for the week, and then once a week I will post my progress and how well I stuck with my menu.

ARRG I am not looking forward to this, but I cannot be a fat cow anymore.

Damn I hate pictures.

God I hate pictures.

No comments: