Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Nighttime

You know those times when you're just lying on your bed with the lights out and everything's quiet? When you can't seem to fall asleep just yet and you end up thinking about things, random things? Well it's not random for me. Every time I find my mind wandering, by some odd way, it always comes back to you. Don't ask me why or how, I wouldn't know too. It just does. I think about all sorts of things about you, too many to list down, too many to remember. But trust in me, I do.

Do want to know something? Sometimes, I play out these situations in my head like those portrayed in those cheesy noontime soaps. You know, drama. Thinking that maybe (hopefully not) it would come true in the future. And I'd imagine the pain of it all and I'd end up crying against my pillow. It's pathetic really, crying over something that's just make-believe. But I can't help it...I can't bear the thought of losing you, even if it's all in my head.


Nighttime is getting harder and harder to face...

No comments: