Friday, May 02, 2008

Things are quite okay now. I don't exactly know why these bad things are happening, but somehow, I've seen good things coming... soon. Had spoken to my mom earlier, she said that granny will understand my reason why I didn’t pay them a visit when I had chance to. My silent prayers will always be sent thru the air, and I know for sure that she’s with the lord right now watching us somehow like she use to do.

My dad is working abroad since 2nd grade, during his absence, my mom’s relatives especially the elderly were the one who looked after us. If not because of them I’m sure my mom couldn’t make it alone. Mom can’t be a mother and a father at the same time for her 3 growing ladies. But there they are. Grandparents were there to look after us. They were the one who brought us up. They are very close to my heart, as in very close. That is why I felt like I was crucified and shot thru the heart when i heard that we are One root lesser.

I had a dream last night that somehow made me realize that everything would be okay. That everything would turn out the way I see them, one way or another. My life will be back to old boring phase, but surely i will not forget how blessed I am to have a family like mine.

No comments: