Sunday, August 20, 2006



I know my feelings for you were, and still are, feelings of love unlike anything I have ever known. My fear is that I'll never again feel that racing heart, those butterflies in my stomach, and the fireworks that always erupted when i see you near.I've also had to accept the fact that all that I felt was one sided. I loved you and I have no regrets about that. You are a wonderful man. Loving you has made me a better person. I know I never actually had you, but the memories I have for you are treasures that I will NEVER let go. You really are the greatest bassist I never had. Sometimes, I'm happy because I wasn't able to think of you for the whole day, or maybe I was, but choose to ignore the thoughts. Little by little, I'm beginning to learn how to love myself and not entertain your presence. thank god, lately im pre-occupied by my new environment. But, sometimes I still feel emotional and choose to think of the past and the good memories i had in the philippines. even if I know that it would give a bad mood the next day.

this morning, im just thankful that inspite of the distance and the amount of the text... you gave a damned reply to me.

isang malaking smile ang gumising sa akin kanina.

SALAMAT.

parang ako ang may berday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAPPY.

1 comment:

jas said...

sana makapagkwentuhan kayo ni anne kahit sa email lang :)