Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Orbit Day

it was my 26th Birthday recently.
text floods & teases of a year older gaps.
sigh.
but this year's one of my best years.
i was able to commit myself for a good cause with my family's blessing.
i was able to know more & understand & accept my sibling's internal struggles.
i was able to be a strong pillar for my family amidst our past trials during my father’s childish acts & so with my sister's malady.
i was able to renew my vows with the poor, oppressed & the needy towards a long journey for a better tommorow.
i was able to survive a year without a broken heart.
i was able to clear my thoughts on bizaare angles.
i was able to sing blind melon's no rain & cranberries' i'm free to decide with more gusto.
i was able to witness countless sunrises & sunsets to behold.
i was able to meet some kindred souls who never fails to remember.
i was able to share my gift to a lot of spirited comrades & friends.
i was able to be cheerful inspite of having a hopefully benign cystlike lump on my uterus.
i was able to serenade the world with my laughters
i was able to teach my shadow to act & dance accordingly even without music.
& still there's more to thank for a year bestowed to me by the heavens.
thus this calls for new vows & hopeful hearts to beat with the melodic tune of struggle.
i am still hopeful for i am continually blessed.
and i deserve that.

salamat to my birthday well-wishers & for the giant softy pillow.
you're all thankfully cherished.

No comments: