Thursday, March 02, 2006

nakita ko yung lumang notebook ko sa ilalim ng kama ko kanina.
nakalimutan kong may nagawa akong poem para kay JAPS dati.
sana mabasa niya.
hahaha =D


this is my last poem for him
i am a sad poet without his love.
my verses are dead and my heart is barren
my hand should never write sweet lines about his eyes.
she owns him.
she own the man i love.
the night is crest fallen and the stars in my sky are gradually fading.
this is the last night that i'll cry.
no tears should fall again from these eyes.
to feel immense sorrow
to feel immense pain without his love
my tears cant buy his heart
this is the last night ill dram about him
i have to wake up and go back to reality
he never loved me
and i never owned him.
its difficult to forget those eyes
it'd be like stopping my heart from beating
and my blood from flowing incessantly in my body
this is the last night that ill love him
this is the last night ill worship the man who inspired my verses
there's nothing in this world that i wouldn't do for him,
my heart cares for him
my heart loves him
but he doesnt need it...
the whole world knows that i can live without him
but i know that I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM

No comments: