Monday, May 04, 2009

ramblings

why does going to work feel heavier each morning?



last night, when i was about to pay for my baskin trea for myself, i saw that i didn’t have money in my wallet. i can’t believe i went outside alone and tried to buy something without money in my wallet. good thing an atm was just a few steps away.



i heard that real emotional pain lasts a maximum of 12 minutes; anything more than 12 minutes is self-inflicted. if that’s the case, then i’ve been hurting myself over and over again these past few days and i refuse to accept that that is true. maybe i’m just experiencing the same emotion over and over again?

but maybe it is true. ergo, i should stop wallowing. but i can’t!!! it’s just so sad here.



oh, and chatted with my felicity again, enjoyed it very much hope we’ll not tire of talking to each other everyday and not to mention its our 26th month today. now, I’m feeling happy. Very happy with him.

No comments: