Sunday, September 23, 2007

a moment like this

Truly I have waited for a moment like this. The moment when you have finally seen that everything fits. And that all of the things you have yearned and hoped for has finally came true. I never thought that it could be truly possible, never thought it would happen. Love caught me by surprise and indeed I could testify that good things come to those who know how to wait.

For three years I have been asking God for someone to love. And impatiently I grew and had it my way. The past so- called relationship I had left broken and he left me broken. I got tired and had lost hope in love. Funny because out of the confusion that is going on in my life ... there is only one recurring vision .. and I never thought that the face I see was the person who I would be spending most my time here now ...

I thank God for giving you to me, I thank Him allowing me to see, and I thank Him even more for giving me hope to wait for something great ... for now I have someone to love & someone to share with.

No comments: