Thursday, February 02, 2006

three weeks ago, nagkita kami sa FEU.
he accompanied me the whole day. sinamahan niya ako sa MALACAƱANG. kahit inabot kami ng buong araw at inabutan kami ng rally sa quiapo. he patiently waited for me.

lucky me.

i wasnt expecting the same treatment, considering our last talk was last dec 2004.
pretty long. but ive enjoyed the whole day with him.i cant even remember why did he stopped calling and texting me. ah siguro busy sa girlfriend. but that day, i felt like, its been us.

we talked.
things that should not be opened again.It's been over 2 years after graduation and we never made it. he asked me if I love HIM, but I don't answer. I can't think of a reason, but it's just that when he ask me I don't know where to start. Our love was never meant to be. There's no arguing with fate.

I'm just here thinking about him, like I always do. I will always remember how sweet he is and how every time my phone rang, I heard his sweet voice. I would smile and I was happy from that point on...

ill cherish that.

mauulit pa kaya yun?
hindi na siguro dahil kasalanan ko naman.

No comments: