Tuesday, August 23, 2005

REST IN PEACE WOLFMANN
Hindi man talaga ako ganun ka FAN o nakakarelate sa music niya pero nakakalungkot lang ang biglaang paglisan ng isang music HERO. nakulangan na naman ng magagaling na nilalang sa MUNDO NG MUSIKA.

my friendster FAYEgrounder (of CYBELLE's ROBE) posted this and KATHY MENESES of DAYDREAM CYCLE also confirmed the news.


Hi guys,
Kramer - Thank you for the kind words. We hardly get to see
eachother nga pero I'm happy that you were able to witness such awonderful
event.
I, unfortunately, am posting because of a tragic and terrible
event.My friend and peer in the business, Wilfrid Hernandez, aka WOLFMANN,has
passed away..
He was also at Rockestra, and joined the impromtu celebration
at 3rdFloor along Katipunan. We were all so happy that Rockestra was a
successful and fun venture.
I arrived there around 12 MN (yata). Wilfrid arrived about
10minutes after. He made me beso and sat down at the table next tomine. About
15-20 minutes after that, all I saw was Vin (TwistedHalo), Buddy (Twisted Halo
and Cambio) and Zack helping him out ofhis chair and down the stairs. Diego
(Sandwich and The Bitter Pill)was also helping in the move.
They rushed him to the nearest (and safest) hospital, QCMC,
wherethey tried desparately to revive him. We were all there, waiting andpraying
for him.He was moved to St. Luke's at around 3 AM, Saturday, where he lay,in a
coma.
I went to St. Luke's with Chill, also a member of this list,
ataround 2 PM where I received word that Wilfrid was practically braindead with
the heart the only thing functioning.At around 3 PM today, I received news that
his blood pressure dropped to a dangerous point. 30 minutes later, Vin had
texted thathe passed away.Wilfrid was one of the key people who helped me
organize the veryfirst EB.
Since then, he has been such a wonderful and dear friend.He
was so happy when I saw him after Rockestra, and when he arrivedat 3rd
Floor.
Please pray with us - his friends and myself. His family and
friendsare in a great deal of pain - this was very quick and
veryunexpected.
Wilfrid.. I miss you.
Blessed be,
Trish
LETS pray for his soul

No comments: